- Supporting the accounting and auditing team their daily functions.
- Performing company financial audits
- Be responsible for trainning, managing and reviewing work of audit internoons
- Resolving client audit queries offciently
- Ensuring complience with state and company best practices.
- Training and motoring audit interns.
What Should You Have
· Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Auditing; ACCA, CPA or equivalent is highly desirable.
· Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in VAS; IFRS is highly desirable.
· Strong client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
· Collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment.
· Seek opportunities to learn and make constructibe suggestions for improvements
· Respect various cultures and diversities
· Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and targeted audience
· Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
· Good analytical, organizational, and project management skills
· Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
· 1 to 2 years of progressive audit experience\
What We Can Offer
· Competitive salary
· Dynamic working environment
· Excellent training program
· 13th month salary, Performance bonus, Spot bonus when working effectively
· Professional uniform
· Annual company trip/ offsite training
· Periodically health examination
Mức lương 7-10 triệu