1. Work management:
- Prepare information/documents/reports under the tasks assigned of Team leader/Manager in charge of audit team and be responsible for quality/deadline under the requirement of the Team leader/Manager in charge of audit team;
- Assist Team leader to review documents, working paper prepared by team members and ensure all working papers completed before the review of Team leader;
- Prepare a summary report on work results and general analysis report after completion for evaluation;
- Proactively assist Team leader/Senior Manager/Manager in searching issues related to professional and technical knowledge through Vietnam accounting/auditing system, current financial management regulations, PRV approach
- After providing service, support team leader in:
(i) Completion financial obligations of the Contract (billing request, payment from clients);
(ii) Completion administrative tasks (archive file, documents, reports, working papers in accordance with the current regulations of the Company);
- Act as Team Leader/Senior in charge in some engagements under the supervision of the Manager in charge. Follow through PRV approach and procedures to meet quality control requirements to conduct the audit of such engagements including but not limited to planning, execute, deliver the audit work as well as follow up with after-service tasks for client;
- Deliver administrative management to team members who work under the allocation of Team leader;
- Evaluate team members in accordance with the Company’s regulation dependent on each client/task and each period;
2. Training and self-training:
- Training/guiding and sharing experiences with associates auditors through directly tasks or file review/working paper;
- Improving individual capacity in accordance with general development requirement of the Company, meeting the minimum requirement for training/self-training hours as regulated;
3. Communication in working:
- Directly report to Team leader for relevant issues in the scope of work assigned;
- Regularly keep in contact with client, in appropriate level, to find out requirements/questions of clients. Discuss issues with Team leader to solve timely the customers’ arising problems;
- Regularly keep in contact/discuss with team members to catch up with/solve problems arising and get advice from team leaders to ensure all the issues solved.
* Phòng 308, tòa nhà Thiên Sơn, 800 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phú, Q7, Tp. HCM
Age: 25-30 years old
- At least 2 years of progressive audit experience
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Auditing; ACCA, CPA or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in VAS; IFRS is highly desirable.
- Collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment.
- Seek opportunities to learn and make constructive suggestions for improvements
- Respect various cultures and diversities as well as regulations of the firm.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and targeted audience
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good analytical, organizational, solving problem and project management skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
- Be willing to do other ad hoc duties as assigned by Audit Manager/Partner for Audit senior.
* Quyền lợi được hưởng:
13th month salary, Performance bonus, Spot bonus when working effectively
Periodically health examination
Annual company trip/ offsite training
Dynamic working environment