* As an Automation Test Engineer at Eureka Robotics, you will be working to
improve our product quality by developing manual and automated tests, assisting
our engineering team and customers in investigating issues in production, and
creating reports of issues discovered during testing or production.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured automated and manual test
cases for software developed in house.
- Increase and maintain automation scripts in the internal CI/CD system.
- Plan and execute stress testing activities of software drivers for industrial devices.
- Plan and execute testing of computer vision and robotic algorithms.
- Create reports for development teams on issues detected during testing and in
- Assist in troubleshooting issues faced by our engineers and customers on-site.
- Understanding of test and validation methodologies.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts using Robot Framework or similar.
- Experience programming in Python, bash script and Linux environments.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ... with significant exposure to Computer Science).
- Experience working with electrical or mechanical automation systems.
- Prior experience in robotics or robotics-related technologies, such as motion planning, control, computer vision and AI.
- Healthcare package.
- Hybrid and flexible working environment.
- 13th month salary base on Performance review.
- Happy lunch every Friday.
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment.
- A promising training and career path.
* Interview Process 3 rounds:
- 1 online test.
- 2 round interview online.
* Location: 59, Alley 5, Lang Ha street, Thanh Cong ward, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
* Working Time: WFH 1 day/ week, flexible time but should be from 9AM-6PM with 1 hour lunch time.
* Salary $1000 - $2000.