Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing manager or similar positions, managing at least 3 people.
- Having a deep knowledge of B2B Marketing, lead nurturing and having passion to grow further in this career path.
- Understanding of marketing channels, especially Event, Website, Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Youtube), and Email.
- Excellent communication skill, especially in the field of advertising and branding.
- Excellent planning, project management and time management skills.
- Experimental mindset with enthusiasm about self-challenging.
- Data-driven mindset with technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data; process, design, and present it in ways to map out customers’ insights in order to help the organization make better decisions.
Good to have
- Experiences in marketing agency or having knowledge of marketing agency business.
- Experiences in building up and managing CRM for B2B business.
- Creative and innovation mindset with interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Ambitious with aggressive targets.