- Bachelor or higher degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, International business or related discipline.
- Experience and/or training in business, economics, and/or finance is attractive.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in relevant role in either public or private sectors.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results in developing civil infrastructure projects, e.g. Expressway, Road, Bridges, Metro, etc.
- Experience in working, managing at construction sites is a plus.
Language and computer proficiency:
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese language.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a computer, specifically in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other business applications.
- Industry knowledge and extensive network in Vietnam power and/or energy sectors.
- The right to live and legally work in Vietnam currently