Develop 40HRS’s Brand through networking, marketing, advertising and activities at a company. The priority is to assist company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various objectives.
1. Report to Accounting Manager & HR – Payroll & Staffing.
2. Work directly with Manager, colleagues and clients.
3. Working location is in HCMC.
1. Researching to identify new leads and potential new markets;
2. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing;
3. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings;
4. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
5. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events;
6. Preparing PowerPoint presentations, the quote and proposal basing on client’s need;
7. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person;
8. Do report and update into system;
9. Other tasks assigned by Manager.
Combines sales and skills in managing relationships in order to create growth and new business for a company. Linked very closely to marketing and handles formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities so as to influence customers to choose the company's products over those of competitors.
Responsibility and the Right
1. Identifying new sales leads, approaching the potential clients and try to let them understand about the 40HRS’s services;
2. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing Clients;
3. Reach the Target of the Team.
4. Work closely with various departments of company to ensure that all procedures run smoothly.
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 (1 hour lunch break)
Address: 4B Nguyen Van Cu, Cau Kho Ward, District 1, HCMC
1. Bachelor degree in related field such as Marketing, Business Administration...
2. Experience on Business Development, Sales.
3. Knowledge on Human Resource.
4. Strong analytical and project management skills.
5. Confident and dynamic personality.
6. Strong creative outlook.
7. Management and leadership skill.
8. Time and job management skill.
9. Good communication
10. English is mandatory.
Signed by the two parties on date:
Better Benefits than Labour Code
–15 Annual Leave
–10 Public Holidays (including Christmas Day)
–40 –48 hours per week
–Health care insurance
–Birthday Gift and Leave
–1 day leave for Christmas
–Yearly Salary Review
–Special Occasion Allowances (Birthday / Deaths / Marriage)
–Holiday Bonus / Gifts
–Additional Long Service Bonus
–Excellent Promotion Opportunities