* Job description
Our company is seeking a qualified Business Development who will be in charge of developing business opportunities and partnership for our company specialized page on tourism business, management and development (www.destination-review.com).
In this position, you will work closely with our Managing Editor to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. To succeed in this role, you should be a good listener with excellent communication skills and a customer orientated approach, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to provide best solutions.
Ultimately, the Business Development’s duties are to ensure the continuous development of our site activities and establish our platform as a highly credited choice for tourism businesses.
- Consult the optimal solutions for potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary.
- Develop a business strategy and action plan to achieve its sales and partnership targets for the business.
- Approach potential clients & partners through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Deliver business development reports to management.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Tourism or related field of study.
- Proven experience as a B2B Business Development Executive/ Media Sales Executive/ Account Executive for newspaper or media/PR company/ agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of advertising, sales and negotiating principles.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong client – facing and teamwork skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.