1. Prepare wires, parts, components and structures to assemble wire harnesses and sub-assemblies.
2. Assemble component parts into completed assemblies following manufacturing instructions, drawings, wiring diagrams.
3. Familiarity with measured equipment. Measure and cut wires and cables to required lengths.
4. Perform wire termination and crimp terminals both manually and by machine.
5. Read and understand wiring diagrams, basic drawings (wire, terminal, housing, label).
6. Perform pull test on cable wires.
7. Apply cable labels.
Địa chỉ:Số 2 Vsip II – A, đường số 11, KCN Vsip II – A, xã Vĩnh Tân, Tân Uyên, Bình Dương