1. Strategy Planning
- Provide strategic planning and implementation of all IT programs, services and policies.
- Analyze technology adaptation for the organization with proper technology roadmap, target ROI, gain and loss analysis
2. Performance & Capacity Management
- Define strategy on managing the system utilization to ensure the performance of IT systems within the user agreed performance.
- Manage the capacity of the systems to ensure sufficient capacity for the business operation
3. Operation Management
- Manage daily IT operations included application support, help desk, infrastructure.
- Ensure IT operations running within the agreed SLA
- Assign assignment to sub-ordinates; balance their loading; establish work priority of subordinate; performance evaluation; staff coaching; staff planning; goal setting
4. Risk Management
- Discover risks in IT operation; determine the resolution if required; notify other relevant management in advance.
5. Delivery Management
- Work/review with project managers to meet the timelines, budget, loading within the agreed guidelines with high levels of customer and service delivery.
- Play an active role in budgeting, cost control, and cost saving.
- Take lead on the OPEX budget preparation and cost control
• University or college degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects
• Fully understanding of SDLC, and ITIL. Certificate of PMP, Certificate of ITIL is an avantage
• Minimum 10 years of IT management experience. Experience on finance system and securities trading system is a must.
• Strong business sense and a solid foundation in IT, including change management and project management experience, leading / managing PMO services and functions supporting IT Projects, defining project management standards and auditing projects for compliance.
• Good knowledge of the principles and practices of systems analysis, computer programming, computer operations, and a wide variety of electronic data processing equipment, IT hardware and software applications to support an emerging IT department.
• Experience on budgeting and cost control for IT department, providing leadership to support a clear IT vision and the ability to execute decisions.
• Ability to apply innovative thinking in conjunction with a technical understanding of emerging technologies to address needs and problems of providing recommendation to the business units.
• Ability to review and modify business processes to meet the ever-changing needs of a complex and dynamic environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal customers and external vendors, partners.
• Good communication and presentation skills, good customer relations and management skills.
• Ability to work independently or teamwork, under pressure and large scope of work
• Good at English especially in reading technical documents, communicating with oversea IT Group.