Bắc Giang, Bắc Ninh, Bắc Ninh
Toàn thời gian
Đăng nhập để xem mức lương
Mô tả công việc
- Factory resident partner in the CM partner’s Test Process and Industrial Engineering organizations
- Works to ensure CM partner success on sustaining and NPI programs through engagement with Test Process and Product Engineers
- Works with the manufacturing partner to ensure processes and specifications are followed.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives supporting test process optimization, efficiency, and through put capacity
- Manager test equipment maintenance programs Primary oversight for CM test process execution
- Responsible for initiating and managing Problem reports, and Change orders into the system
- Works with teams to resolve end of the process transaction issues
- Analyze and respond to ECOs.
- Conduit weekly capacity reviews and establish site requirements for sustaining
- Ensure test Infrastructure readiness for NPI including power, water, environment with a good capacity plan
- TPI/TOI and conduct training for the infernal NPI team jointly with teams
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in or with a Electronics manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience in Networking product testing is a MUST.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good problem-solving/analytical skills.
- Solid project management skills.