● Participate in meetings with Japanese Team.
● Working with the clients to transfer system requirements/specifications
from Japanese to Vietnamese for the Dev team.
● Directly communicate with customers via Email, Chatwork, Slack to adjust
and agree on requirements, report work periodically.
● Working closely with the Dev team, overseeing project quality and progress.
● Working directly with clients in refining project’s specifications &
requirements, managing the project on schedule, Q&A.
● Discuss with the Dev team & negotiate with Japanese clients about the
project to give the best quality service and follow the deadline.
● Interpret for project team meetings with Japanese customers
● Responsible for connecting the team and customers
● Perform some tasks related to project management.
● Participate in daily meetings with Engineer team to understand the
business of the project.
● Proactively propose opinions and ideas for product development.
● Good at writing, communication and negotiation skills in Japanese.
(Equivalent to N2+ or upper).
● At least 1 year of experience as IT Comtor about Web Development
(Front-end, Back-end, Database).
● High ability to learn and work independently, responsible and good at
● Agile, dynamic and positive in work.
● Candidates with experience studying or working in Japan are an advantage.
● Experience using tools such as Backlog, Jira, Slack, Chatwork, Email to
communicate with customers.
● Proactive and high sense of responsibility, willing to cooperate with team
members and be a good team player to achieve the goal.
● Being able to communicate basically (writing, reading) in English is definitely
● Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with Back
Office or Admin.
* Your skills & qualifications:
● Excellent communication skills.
● Good teamwork and reliability.
● A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
● Good problem solving ability.
● Logical thinking skills.
● 13th month salary.
● Performance bonus.
● Have the opportunity to onsite in Tokyo, Japan (all expenses are supportedby the company).
● Annual company trip.
● Salary review once a year.
● Provide Laptop / PC with Core I7.
● Periodic Health Examination (Once a year).
● 12 days annual leave.
● Referral bonus: 10.000.000 VNĐ / Person.
● Team building activities (3.840.000 VNĐ / Year / person), Year-end party,...
● Full 100% salary during the probationary period.
● Training & Development Opportunities
● Become a Key member in the project.
● Salary: 〜1300USD Gross.
* Environment Working:
● A dynamic and Supportive working environment.
● Comfortable working environment.
● Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent environment.
● Free-style working.
● Flexible working time.
● No OT and Work–Life Balance.
● Working hour: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).