* Lead & manage all below-the-line marketing activities in terms of company event/ activation/ offline program to promote Sales & Branding.
- Handle strategic study & planning of the activation & campaign to conduct
effective implementation and application for dealer networks.
- Conduct action plan of events/activation, ensure that Dealers follow the
schedule of product planning and sales planning.
- In-charge of supporting dealers in local-marketing activities to enhance brand
awareness and improve sales performance (including but not limited to policy, guidelines & materials preparation, reporting, analysis & evaluation for improvement)
- Well coordinate as “one-team” with the Marketing Section staffs and other Departments to handle the jobs conveniently.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work experience: Marketing-related work experience in Automotive industry.
- Good command of English (all 4 skills).
- Be well versed in car users’ demand and taste.
- Be proactive to come up with effective idea – proposal – plan.
* Skills required:
- PC skills: MS office, preferably with Photoshop & .design skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- B2 driver’s license.
- Teamwork spirit and diligence.
- Willingness to work under high pressure and reach challenging targets.
- Competitive salary & meal allowance.
- Shuttle bus/transportation allowance.
- Total bonus from 1.5 – 6 months.
- Premium health care package.