A. Responsibilities: 50% Online Media for Users Acquisition, 50% project management
Online Media for Users Acquisition
· Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring, and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
· Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize campaigns based on ROAS, LTV.
· Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
· Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with Data team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support. - Select, onboard, and evaluate new mobile UA partners.
· Work closely with the Marketing Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
· Lead campaign execution including content production, channels delivery and performance review to ensure campaign's KPI is met and project timeline is on schedule.
· Supervise intern/collaborator to deliver daily tasks.