Mục đích chính của vị trí/ Basic Purpose of Position
- Being a bridge between Company and Employees.
- Responsible for internal activities to enhance Employee engagement.
- Responsible for public relation activities to enhance Employer’s brand
1. Employee Retention & Engagement
- Conduct strategy, plan for internal and external Employer branding.
- Execute Employee relation activities and events: parties, outing trips, food gathering...
- Support with the proposal of various change management strategies and interventions to improve employee satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and work proactively with all departments in the company.
- Conduct employee surveys about their satisfaction & difficulties to have proper actions.
- Coordinate with Managers & Supervisors to launch projects, based on data and surveys, to improve employee productivity, engagement, and long-term commitment.
- Conduct internal announcements, memos, broadcasts, develop internal communication
- channels to ensure all employees are well informed of the company activities and provide
an increase of knowledge in employees.
- Conduct external broadcast, Company’s introduction, write-up...for external branding
- Develop external channels for Employer Branding.
- Other tasks assigned by the HR manager.
2. Rules and Regulations
- Ensure compliance for all operations at sites regarding personnel practices, policy, and
- Update company regulation and Collective Agreement based on Labor Law.
- Internal legal consultant on labor issues and responsible for timely information to the HR
manager on employee relation matters.
- Receive and provide feedback on employees’ grievances/ complaints and suggestions.
- Participate in the exit interview of employees and submit the turnover analysis report.
- Assist HR Manager in handling the disciplinary cases by drafting warning letters, minutes
meeting in compliance with Labor Law and company policy and getting the consultation
with Corporate Legal when necessary.