- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- Having certificates related to the IT industry is an advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- Having at least 1 year of experience as a PHP Developer
- Using a Version Control tool like Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket..)
- Working with project management, bug tracking tools like Jira, Trello, Redmine
- English reading comprehension
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and Database Conventions
- Basic knowledge and experience with one PHP Framework (Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Codeigniter, Symfony, Phalcon...)
Nice To Have:
Candidates with experience in SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) projects or Mobile application development would be preferred.