IP Technical Project Manager
About IP Optical Networks
Our IP/Optical Networks business group (ION) includes IP, optical and
network automation technologies and related services sold to our
communication service provider customers as well as adjacent markets
including webscale companies and enterprises. Our comprehensive wide
area networking (WAN) solutions enable our customers to build and
operate automated, secure, and high-performance networks at massive
scale – helping to interconnect people and things from any broadband
access modality to – and among - edge clouds, central clouds, the Internet,
and other services and data centers.
The IP Technical Project Manager is a customer facing role to manage
customer technical deliverables in an IP/MPLS project.
The position is based in Vietnam.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
· Manages the implementation of all the technical aspects of the
Customer Project, in terms of feature content, delivery date and quality of
the technical solution, from offer preparation through deployment activities
and customer acceptance.
· Customer prime interface for all the technical aspects of the solution
and manages the day-to-day relationship with the customer (mainly on
· Works closely with the Solutions Architect to insure delivery of the
solution. Active contributor of Alcatel-Lucent products/solution introduction,
evolution and roadmap.
· Leads a team of IP Integration engineers and professionals
responsible for integration of ALU network elements into customers’
IP/MPLS networks in RoAPAC.
· Work closely with the Project Manager to deliver the project within
cost, time and quality.
· Provides guidance and supervision to the project team members
· Responsible for planning and assigning project team members to
complete project tasks
· Co-ordinates with Product Unit (IPD), IPR CTS and other organization
to work on critical technical issues on projects and customer network
outages when required
· Provides customized training and affirmable target solution with
· Attend and support critical migration activities if required.
· Once the product agreed and designed, prepare the ATP (Test Items
to test the product) and lead the testing.
· Prepare the required customer documentations/presentations.
· Bachelor in Telecom/Data/Computer Networking Engineering or
· 7-10 years or more experiences in designing or/and implementing
· Possess E2E IP/MPLS Architecture know-how and Design skills on
solution such as Carrier Ethernet/Metro-Ethernet, IP Mobile Backhaul etc..
· Good knowledge and strong background in IP technologies, Data
Communication, LAN, WAN, MPLS and VPN services.