The B2B Sales Will Develop New Direct Business Opportunities And Maximising Business Potential From These Markets To Achieve Set Sales Targets. The Role Also Provides Insights To The Product Marketing Manager For Their Decision-Making And Strategic Direction.
- Ability to formulate, plan & implement creative sales strategies to create demand, opportunities, maximizes market penetration and accelerates sales growth development.
- To explore and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement in sales and actively promote company’s products and image to the related customers market coverage.
- Ability to perform sales forecasting and customer relationship management.
- To arrange product demonstrations and benchmark tests for major account customers.
- To conduct market research on competitor’s performance/activity and pricing.
- To participate in adhoc projects or assignments as directed by the Direct Manager
Delivery of sales reports
- Update record sales activities reports and progress
- Update record of all Retail Sales main clients and sales development activities with Dealers/SI
- An effective report for efficient sales and customer relationship management delivered
- Report submission tracking: Weekly Attendance Report
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRA)
Sales Reporting (MAJOR ACTIVITIES)
- Set up consistent reporting cadence to stay informed of project progress
- Analyse reporting data and use to inform decision-making and strategic direction
- Oversee the creation of a monthly forecast report
Sales Reporting (OUTCOME)
- Regular sales progress updates provided and respective action plans identified
- Data-driven sales decision making established
- Timely and accurate reporting and sales forecasting
Dealer (System Integrator) Management (MAJOR ACTIVITIES)
- Coordinate with each SI to understand their business processes and win projects with them
- Evaluate SI performance and identify top SIs
- Support SI key activities in conjunction with pre-sales team
- Manage each SI partner and their operations fairly
Dealer (System Integrator) Management (OUTCOME)
- Increased understanding of SIs for smooth collaboration
- Focused identification of top performing SIs to support achievement of sales targets
- Improved relationship with SIs to promote continued SI revenue contributions
- Impartial treatment of SI partners achieved
Customer Management (MAJOR ACTIVITIES)
- Engage customers regularly to build and strengthen customer relationships to maximise business potential
- Prioritise customers by focusing on top customers
- Communicate key values to customers so they view company as their first choice
- Identify effective methods to continuously expand customer database
- Arrange product demonstrations and benchmark tests for major account customers
Customer Management (OUTCOME)
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention to drive sales growth
- Maintained forecasted inflow of business revenue from key accounts
- Achieved alignment and mutual loyalty between customers, partners and company
- Expanded customer database
- Increased customer understanding of product offerings, driving business opportunities