Manage and maintain production service availability, stability and integrity.
• Maintain and adopt IT Service Management and Agile best practices and lifecycles for process workflows (e.g. service request, incident, problem, change, defect, release management, Kanban, CI/CD).
• Take ownership of all issues and outages. Track and monitor issues progress until their completion and provide timely issue escalation to relevant audiences.
• Ensure that the quality of incident, problem and change records are of high standard which can withstand external scrutiny.
• Ensure proper process workflow is followed in accordance with internal controls, compliance and audit requirements.
• Ensure all releases are successful and implemented with no production outages.
• Ensure environment availability and scalability for the application through collaborating with on-premise and shared service hosting partners.
• Support the established release management strategy which has incorporated Agile tools and methodologies and provide feedback for continuous improvements
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• At least 8 years of working experience in similar roles in Investment Bank or Insurance industry.
• Knowledge of IT Service Management Frameworks and Standards (e.g. CMMI, ITIL).
• Knowledge of following Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux Red Hat.
• Experience with Azure Cloud platform, Virtualization (VMWare) and Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Exposure to Agile methodologies, DevOps and proficient with the usage of tools such as BitBucket \ Bamboo \ Confluence \ JIRA \ Artifactory \ Ansible \ Remedy and Atlassian API.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the Scripting languages such as Shell and Bash.
• Sound understanding of Security Concerns around Build Pipelines and Cloud Hosting.
• Knowledge of Build Pipelines and the various stages of a Pipeline
• Languages Spoken and Written: Fluent in both English & Vietnamese (mandatory requirement)
• A good understanding of insurance front, middle and corporate business operations, its associated processes, systems, controls and deliverables.
• A strong team player with excellent communication skills.
• A performance driven individual with an ability to use initiative.
• A self-motivated learner with an interest in understanding industry trends and technologies.