[HCM] Project Manager/ Consultant (SAP, Oracle) _ (1 slot)
Project duration: 9-12 months
Join the team to work for ERP/SAP projects
• Involve in evaluation and analysis activities prior to project initiation
• Perform project management activities within the organization and leading the project team to achieve project objectives and stakeholders’ expectation
• Adapt to organization’s project & quality management process & standard
• Coordinate with others departments to determine the plan to use resources for the project.
• Negotiate and reach agreement with customers about project stages, acceptance criteria for each stage, communication mechanism in the project, roles and responsibilities of each member of the project.
• Coordinate with IT on both sides to prepare the necessary hardware infrastructure for the project.
• Develop plans to control the handover quality of the project.
• Develop plans to prevent and overcome risks that may occur during the project implementation process.
• Supervise and push project members to work on schedule.
• Review and re-evaluate the project plan after each stage.
• Evaluate the results of the project participants when closing the project.
• Share the successes and lessons learned in the project with the relevant departments.