[HCM] ERP Project Manager/ Consultant (SAP, Oracle) _ (1 slot)
Client industry: Food and beverage
Project duration: 9-12 months
Start working date: early April
Join the team to work for ERP/SAP projects
• Involve in evaluation and analysis activities prior to project initiation
• Perform project management activities within the organization and leading the project team to achieve project objectives and stakeholders’ expectation
• Adapt to organization’s project & quality management process & standard
• Coordinate with others departments to determine the plan to use resources for the project.
• Negotiate and reach agreement with customers about project stages, acceptance criteria for each stage, communication mechanism in the project, roles and responsibilities of each member of the project.
• Coordinate with IT on both sides to prepare the necessary hardware infrastructure for the project.
• Develop plans to control the handover quality of the project.
• Develop plans to prevent and overcome risks that may occur during the project implementation process.
• Supervise and push project members to work on schedule.
• Review and re-evaluate the project plan after each stage.
• Evaluate the results of the project participants when closing the project.
• Share the successes and lessons learned in the project with the relevant departments.
- At least 7 years’ experience in similar role
- Good English (work with Technical teams in Malaysia)
- Have experience in any of the ERP projects (SAP, Oracle or any other Distributor Manage systems)
- Be able to manage the client on their expectation, he/she will also be co-ordinating with our technical teams in Malaysia to deliver the project work.