PARTS LOGISTICS MANAGER
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Summary of Job Description:
1. Distributer and Dealer Management in Aftersales Logistic KPIs
2. Data analysis/ reporting/ performance improvements in Aftersales Logistic KPIs
3. Inventory Management of 3PL warehouse operation
4. Logistic optimazation for logistic costs (Freight cost etc)
5. Basic spare parts and accessories operation and improvements.
Details in Job Description:
- Manage and develop Dealer/ Distributor’s Aftersales Logistic KPIs;
- Manage and control orders from dealers, oversea distributors, other department – EDI,
web portal based or email-working with parts vendors (both local and global), shipping
vendor and 3 PL to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction;
- Data analysis and reporting of Aftersales Logistic KPIs and run PDCA to improve
operation and achieve the target;
- Negotiation and communication with Dealer principles and vendors;
- Staff management including their workload by appropriate job allocation and support;
- Dealer training and support related to logistics;
- Other assignment requested by Aftersales Senior Manager or General Manager.
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Knowledge: Supply chain management, Accounting
+ Fluent in English (both speaking and writing);
+ High literacy of MS Office especially Excel and Power Points;
+ Familiar with MRP, ERP and WMS;
+ High skill of data analysis, presentation, PDCA/ task management;
+ Ability to work in a fast paced, performance based environment.
- Experience: Inventory control, Order management, Automotive parts is advantage and
- Other (if any): active participation, creative, honest, careful and good working attitude.
- Competitive salary & allowances
- Total bonus from 1.0 – 7.0 months
- Premium Health care package
- Shuttle bus/transportation allowance; meal allowance.