Working Time Mon - Fri (9h - 18h); Sat (9h - 13h)
We are looking for an astute program officer to oversee immigration and
relocation products that are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The
program officer’s responsibilities include training the sales team, maintaining
positive vendor relations, evaluating partner options, and working directly with
the country manager and sales manager for maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a program officer you should have an analytical mind and
keep up with immigration product and service trends. Ultimately, a top
program officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all
commitments comply with company standards.
● Updating and training immigration products internally and externally as
● Supporting sales meetings.
● Being in charge of sale materials.
● Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and
● Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to
● Managing current programs and maintaining updated pricing records.
● Maintaining and updating vendor information such as portfolio, product
● Maintaining good vendor relations and negotiating contracts.
● Researching and evaluating prospective vendors.
● Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
● Proficient English (Reading, Speaking, Listening, Writing).
● Degree in business management or a similar field preferred.
● 2+ years of experience as a program officer, sales manager or in a similar
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
● Strong communication and negotiation skills.
● Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
● Supervisory and management experience.
● Attention to detail.
● Allowance for lunch, parking
● Bonuses, holiday allowances according to the company's policy
● 12 days leave
● Pay basic salary insurance
Interview Process 2 rounds with Country Manager and Chairman