WHY DO WE NEED YOU
As the demand for Digital Transformation using eCommerce globally is growing so rapidly, our company is expanding very fast along with the need to build our World-Class Enterprise Sales team in different markets - Australia, Japan, the US, EU, and SEA.
The mission of the Head of Marketing is to build and lead a cross functional team, creating a worldclass practice from digital marketing (SEO, Automation) to content and event, PR, and partnership.
- Direct and control the strategic development and implementation of marketing strategies and activities across different regions: SEA (Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam) and Australia
- Manage the marketing team. Responsible for KPIs and budget
- Align and collaborate with regional Sales teams to plan and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Develop an annual brand plan for regional offices, which includes marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Drive lead generation campaigns through SEO, SEM, and analytics from our marketing touch points
- Support growth through collaboration with ecosystem partners to refine co-marketing strategies
- Lead the planning and delivery of the company annual flagship conference and other events, seminars and sales-related activities in the region
- Lead Account Based Marketing & Partnership Marketing practice.
- The role is based in one of our offices, including Melbourne, Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City.
BENEFITS - What You Will Get?
- Work in an international environment with a Sales/Marketing team located in 6 countries
- Take part in the company rigorous Business Events calendar of over 10 events annually including our internationally recognized flagship event Meet Magento Asia
- Deep insight of E-commerce and enterprise-level retailers in various countries: Singapore, Thailand, US, UK, Australia
- Attractive salary package
- Performance review twice a year
- Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
- Company vacation trips
- Management training packages