Senior Business Analyst
• Gather define and prioritize requirements of the project in close collaboration with the client;
• Run requirements definition workshops to help define customer’s Business requirements
• Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories;
• Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change;
• Act as "product owner" for the project to guide the team making the right choices to maximize
project & customer success;
• Act as a trusted consultant to our clients and implementation partners
• University education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a business analysis role preferably in digital banking
• Minimum of 5 years experience in client-facing position;
• Have worked in Backbase implementation
• Experienced in requirements management and/or process modelling;
• Knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
• Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
• Extreme flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently, sometimes
for long periods of time.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry.
• Experienced with Digital Banking;
• Experienced in requirement management tools;
• Experienced in project management tools.
Salary & Benefits
• Salary: Negotiable
• Bonus salary month following the Company’s state
• Healthcare plan
• Overtime policy
• Other standard policies
• Annual leave: 12 days
• Sick leave: 10 days
• Public holidays following Vietnam standards.