- Have good knowledge about LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Routing, VPN, NAT, Firewall, DNS, DHCP, FTP, CA, Proxy, LDAP, VLAN, Load balancing.
- 2 years of experience with Linux OS (Ubuntu & CentOS).
- Knowledge about Git, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker.
- Have experiences with application deployment for Web: nginx, apache2, mysql, mariaDB, mongoDB, neo4j, memcache.
- Knowledge about AWS (Such as VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM,..vv..) will be preferred.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to spend support after working hours for critical issues.
- Good command of English.
* Remuneration and benefit:
• Participated in software projects with leading partners in Japan, Asia and Europe
• Working in a dynamic and professional environment.
• There are many opportunities to become a corporate key person.
• Be entitled to review work results and consider salary increase every 6 months.
• Bonus consideration according to project results and customer comments.
• To join the company's Japanese training courses and be able to participate in PMP training
• Participate in weekly experience sharing sessions, technology seminars of the company.
• Join the company travel, lunch allowance, parking fee subsidy in the building.
• Child support.
• Receive international certifications for the job
• Saturdays & Sundays, Tet holidays, vacation, and public holidays are regulated in Vietnamese Labor Law.
• Get some extra Japanese holidays.
• Especially, in addition to the prescribed leave of the year, employees are entitled to extra days off in the birthday month, for female employees to enjoy special incentives for International Women's day (March 8) and Vietnam woman’s day(October 20)
* Salary & working contract:
• Probation for 2 months, salary agreement
• Attractive salary depending on capacity and work experience
• Salary: 500 $ - 1000 $