- Understanding and considering both business and technical engineering needs
to ensure quality digital products and related operational workflows to meet the desired business objectives.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Write requirements specifications, best practices, business processes, technical documentation...
- Translating business requirements into functional and technical requirements to include business processes, use cases along with requirements of user experience, UI integration and data
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation – so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Providing support in testing activities, reviewing test cases and test results, organising reviews, tracking feedbacks, and facilitating UAT
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
manage progress, quality, risk, problem solving
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and technical writing skills, with the ability to convey simple and complex information to technical and nontechnical audiences at any level.
- Playing the role of Product Owner when required.
- Fluency in Japanese.
- Good English skills.
- Experience working with Japanese customers.
- Good internal and external communication skills (Japanese customers).
- Knowledge of planning and delivery skills (progress, quality, risk management...)
- Experience at project management and human management such as problem,
negotiation, planning, reporting ...
- Having demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Logic thinking, high responsibility, multitasking skills and proactivity skills.
* Nice to have:
- Interested in UI/UX design.
- Have knowledge of Front-end.
- Used to work in big e-commerce project.
- Used to live and work in Japan.
* Welcome those who have outstanding Japanese, like UXUI, want to be trained as a
- Working time: Flextime (Remote on Friday, Basically from 9am to 6pm (but
flexible depending on the project situation).
- Bonus: 13th-month salary and Summer bonus (up to the company's ability).
- Pay raise review: 2 times/year.
- Holiday: 14 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations and 1 special day.
- Check heath 1 time/year.
- Compulsory insurance full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
- Lunch allowance 700,000VND/month.
- Gasoline allowance 300,000VND/month.
- Quarterly and Yearly awards for excellent employees.
- Company trip every year.
- Company activities such as sports, dining/drinking.
- Business trip opportunities: Japan, Thailand, Malaysia...
* Working Time Mon - Fri (9:00 - 18:00), Remote on Friday.
* Salary Upto 2500 Gross (or nego).