- Process specimens, utilizing standard protocols and technical knowledge.
- Performs all tasks, duties and/or complex laboratory tests in the laboratory. Be flexible in the working task/area to ensure completeness of the laboratory workload as a whole according to established laboratory protocols and procedures, skills and technical capabilities.
- Competent in Haematology, Bio-chemistry, Immunology, Serology & Virology and Microbiology
- Perform basic preventive maintenance, troubleshoot protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments
- Technically validate and report results of tests performed according to times indicated in policies and report promptly critical test results.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation for monitoring of reagents, calibration, controls and maintenance.
- Participates in Quality Control / Quality Improvement of the laboratory
- Follows established safety practices including biohazards, exposure control plan (blood-borne pathogens), infection control to include universal precautions, employee right to know (hazardous chemicals), and chemical hygiene standards.
- Minimum University education with a Diploma in Medical laboratory technology (Vietnam) with knowledge in the following fields: Haematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology.
- Vietnamese national with diploma validation.
- Previous working experience in a hospital setting is an advantage.
- Have training/experiences in biochemistry, immunology, microbiology and haematology
- Working experienced in a hospital setting is an advantage
- At least 2 years experiences in an accredited is an advantage
3. Skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills and organized;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously;
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results, creative thinking;
4. Foreign language(s): Good command of English