- University Degree or higher in International Law.
- At least 1 years working experience in the International Law.
- Strong English reading skills, written and communication.
- Good organizational skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Good computer skills
Probation period: 2 months.
- Able to develop in an international workplace that is disciplined, professional, cooperative and dynamic.
- Able to gain advancement opportunities.
- Fully benefited according to labor regulations: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, December bonus, etc.
- Teambuilding (internal or abroad): Twice a year.
- Enjoy self-served lounge with coffee, tea, snack, etc.
- Enjoy monthly Happy Meal, Birthday Party, etc.
- Saturday and Sunday breaks.
- Office hours: 9:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 17:30
Work Location: No. 21, Street 6, KĐT Him Lam, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, City. HCM City.