Delivery Service Standards
Lead RA team to provide the following services to clients but not limited to:
- Implement and deliver the engagements in Strategic Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk services in accordance with existing DTT methodologies and approaches, or other related standards deemed as appropriate
- Manage the entire engagement to deliver quality work to clients as well as coaching, guiding and supervising works of subordinates
Work independently in building up network, doing business development, speaking at seminars/workshops, seeking for new deals and closing deals to provide other Risk Advisory services listed below but not limited to:
- Strategic Risk Advisory
- Operational Risk Advisory
- Regulatory Risk Advisory
- Public training, Seminars, Published Articles, etc…
Involve, take ownership and responsibility to deliver projects as per Firm's quality standard and clients’ expectations. Take responsibility for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
Business and Marketing Planning
- Actively develop business that support agreed strategies; improve market share and service levels whilst meeting the expected financial contribution levels.
- Support Partners to lead the building of market intelligence of key clients/ industry of choice
- Conceptualize and develop new or innovative services/solutions that meet client's needs
- Develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork.
- Participate in and actively support mentoring/coaching and talent development within the RA practice for succession. Conduct continuous on the job training for staff according to project and provide constant feedback and support
Branding and Relationship Building
- Contribute to RA branding eminence through conducting public talks/external seminars/ client presentations
- Identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities and sign up new clients for revenue target achievement.
Your role as a leader
- Understand the goals of our clients and company, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.