DEPT: Member Business Practices and Compliance
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
- The primary responsibility of the MPC Officer is to actively represent Vietnam MPC department which guide the Member organizations in conforming to the rules for Member conduct set out by the Corporation. The principle focus of this position is to ensure that Members understand and embrace Herbalife’s rules
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization and Members, customers, and vendors.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: List the expectations for each job responsibility including quality and quantity standards to which the incumbent is required to perform and receive a rating for during the Performance Appraisal.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure appropriate actions have been taken where the mistake related to ROC have been identified;
- Search, investigate, complete issue resolution recommendations. Report to MPC Supervisor, escalated issues and ensure consistent application of our rules in Vietnam;
- Strive to complete MPC files within target timeline;
- To review all requests of advertising from Members and also handles advertising violation. These include violations from newspapers, Internet and posters;
- To provide guidance & training to Members and drive Members education programs such as Member Compliance Training (all levels);
- Carry out Nutrition Club Ambassador program. To monitor the accuracy and provide feedback on the Nutrition Club Visit program;
- To provide & review Nutrition Club for vendor visiting
- In charge NC registration to make sure following the Nutrition Club guidelines & Directions
- Travel as the need arises to attend Company/Member conferences dealing with delicate and volatile issues and participate as a trainer/spokesperson and otherwise on Member Business Practices and Compliance worldwide seminars;
- Ensure that all Distributors’ presentation and testimonials comply with all company’s internal regulations/SOPs applied to various events; at utmost transparent and non-bias manner;
- Address the ad hoc tasks when necessary as requested by MPC Supervisor or Head Department