- You love problem-solving, you find it unpleasant when a problem goes
unsolved, you want to figure out the root cause to come up with a proper solution.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit. You want to learn how a business or startup operates so that you can eventually start your own.
- You are a lifelong learner, who are curious how the everything works and strive to grow yourself everyday.
- You treat yourselves like a product, always iterating and improving to deliver more value.
- You believe and want to prove that a Vietnam-based Product & Engineering Team can build a world-class product.
- Genuine interest in the space: We’d love to work with people who are genuinely interested in the product and the space we’re in.
- Great English writing and communication skills.
- Bonus - You are a builder: You have built and launched your own product, or you have a plan to do so.
- You are welcome if you believe you are good at at least 3 of the skills listed in our competency model, we will help you develop the rest: Fluency with Data, Customer Interview and Qualitative Research, User Experience, Market and Competitive Research, Product Design, Writing Feature Specs, Product Delivery, Product Vision, Strategy and Roadmapping, Business Outcome Ownership, Managing up, Team Leadership, Stakeholder Management.
- Flexible working arrangement, hybrid work (WFO+WFH) policies.
- 24/7 healthcare insurance; periodic medical checkup.
- Annual budget for personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest
- 14 annual leaves, 14 sick leaves, child-care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Annual company trip and company-organized events.
- Workstation: Macbook/Laptop Grant, Mechanical Keyboard, 27-inch monitors.
- Working Time: from Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Work Location: 457 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City Interview Process.
- Round 1: A chat with the Product team (Short chat to introduce Holistics, our
product, discuss to understand your skills, experiences & past projects).
- Round 2: Do take-home assignment (offline - deadline 3 days, will be sent after Round 1).
- Round 3: Present assignment with our Product team.