Initiate, develop, organize and monitor Product marketing section according to company policy and sales objective.
Duties & Job Responsibilities (INAX + AS Brand)
- Define the product strategy and roadmap include exist product and NPD
- Clarification of kind, spec, strategy price of the product development
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies each SKU product in market
- Concept Design, Establish the performance and price segment of the product
- Name, Trademark of product
- Support campaign to introduce NPD (Event, marketing campaign, display)
- Review selling and analysis result NPD
- Product performance monthly report (will do from 2016)
- Management to keep LOP or Discontinue or replace of product…
- Drive product launches including working with Brand, Marketing Communications, training, CS team and other product management team members
- Work with Regional HQ marketing dept. to drive synergies Product Development
- Plan, involve and use market research activities in order to assess opportunities to increase sales volume (market research, sensing, pricing and competitor analysis).
- Work with regional Marketing and Product Technology teams to shape the global/ regional Marketing/ Product Technology strategies to suit the regional's requirements
- Support material to prepare sale tools, training and packaging, seal, manual,…
- To identify market needs and conduct necessary market survey for marketing purpose.
- To identify changing customers' needs, anticipate future issues.
- Work closely with engineering teams (R&D) to deliver with on time launching schedule of NPD to-market and optimal resources.
- Organization and preparing content of monthly Vision meeting
- Synchronizing all teams to a successful execution of the product launch plan. (Campaign assets, including: launch calendars, presentations, timelines and documentations )