To lead and manage Product roadmap
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Work closely with innovation manager and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Responsible for continuous innovation and end-to-end launch of product features
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Work closely with innovation, sales managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Lead the planning product feature release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, sales and production have what they need to be successful.
- Communicate the product feature release plan with internal and external customers.
- Support clients in setting up, ordering and receiving products.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to solve problems related product as fast as possible
- Proactively monitor the product to prevent unexpected problems
- Ensure problems are well documented and incorporated in long term solution plan