• 3+ years’ experience in the analysis, warehouse and distribution solution design or operations of International supply chains
• Direct experience in one or more core industry verticals
• Analytical with proficiency in translating complex requirements into tangible solutions
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• In-depth understanding of End-to-end International logistics concepts.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Free lunch and parking allowance
• Compulsory social insurance under Labor Law, Pjico Health Insurance, Annual company trip
• 13th month salary and performance bonus (depending on the business situation of the company)
• Promotion opportunities are always open basing on ability, not depending on age
• Have chances to join in skills training courses and clear development orientation
• Receive all benefits for employees according to the Vietnamese labor law (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance ...);
• Working in a young, dynamic, friendly and professional environment, focusing on maximizing personal capacity for career development in future.
• Working hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday - Saturday. Except Saturday can be flexible, you can work at home without coming to office. Lunch break for 90 minutes (from 12 PM to 1:30 PM)..
• Working location: 215B37 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien ward, District 2, HCMC
or: TT18 D12, Bach Thai Buoi Street, Phuc La Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi