This position is responsible for taking full ownership of SMT manufacturing including processes, programming, scheduling, employee supervision and development.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated leader capable of achieving manufacturing objectives by providing leadership and direction on the daily production activities, managing resources, minimizing production downtime, ensuring all quality standards and provides engineering support to engineers in order to maximize the effectiveness of the department. In additional, manages the department budget, distributes work load, establishes goals, and monitors employee’s performance.
Managing 5 departments such as: Manufacturing (MFG), Maintenance (ME), Test Engineering (TE), Industrial engineer (IE), Rework (RW).
- Managing 5 departments such as: Manufacturing (MFG), Maintenance (ME), Test Engineering (TE), Industrial engineer (IE), Rework (RW).
- Receiving sale orders from partners.
- Building production plan and commiting on time delivery (OTD).
- Arranging personnel, assigning tasks to subordinates in order to smoothly coordination between department, making sure efficient and smooth production activities
- Management of electronics production department including: human resources, machinery, engineering, production activities of the workshop
- Manage, assigns projects, and coordinates daily production activities of the workshop to meet the requirements of production and quality. Provides leadership, direction, and support to the department
- Develops and coordinates the NPI (new product introduction) process to make sure any issues are well communicated and follows up on solutions to ensure the transfer between Engineering and Production side is smoothly and successful.
- Works with machine and equipment suppliers to negotiate prices, improve their products and services which can bring the good quality and lower price to reduce company costs
- Responsible for department budget, follow up and responsible for managing and control the purchasing of department.
- Train people to help improving their knowledge and skills on IPC, statistics, design of experiments, and process control ...
- Build up relationship and team work spirit, creating a culture of personal responsibility and continuous improvement within the department as well as within the whole organization.
- Support to analyze problems/ issues in production process and manage solutions.
- Follow up to prepare and, send operational performance KPI reports on a monthly basis.
- Plan and implement improvements in machinery, processes, and operations to improve the performance of machines and the efficiency of human work
- Performs other duties and special tasks given from seniors and BOD to achieve the company and departmental objectives.
- Working with partners during partners' annual audit. Implementing corrective actions, preventive actions and continuous improvement if there are any issues finding.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with specific experience managing the production and experience in SMT field.
- Solid understanding of Electronics manufacturing standards
- Graduated from University/College in a technical (field electrical-electronic or industrial, mechanical). Good Leadership skills. Must be a strong team player to support team goals and objectives
- Problem solving skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Creative thinking
- Good time management-
- Knowledge of 6S, Lean/ Kaizen-
- Knowledge of ISO systems
- Good English in both speaking and written.
- Can use computer at advanced level.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Age: No age limit
Place: Lô I3 – 6, Đường N2, Phường Tăng Nhơn Phú A , Thành Phố Thủ Đức , Hồ Chí Minh.