* Team member & Report line:
- Administrative: 1 Japanese director, 1 Japanese manager, 1 general affairs staff.
- Developer team: 2 leaders, 2 designers, 5 developers, report to Vietnamese leaders.
- Tester team: 1 leader, 3 testers, 1 intern, report to the Vietnamese leader.
- Coding, writing unit test, application (will be explained in the interview).
* Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or College degree in related field.
-At least 1 years of .NET development experience.
* Hard Skills:
- Basic Proficient in C#, .NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server.
- Those who can create unit tests with a mock framework.
- Sufficient knowledge of OOP, clean code, design patterns, programming patterns, and principles (separation of concern, DRY, SOLID).
- Sufficient knowledge of security and performance optimization.
- Those who have knowledge of complex algorithms and data structures and have a passion for challenging intellectual challenges.
* Soft Skills:
- Good communication skill
- Active attitude.
- Contributing to team.
- Good problemsolving skills.
- English: Conversational level.
- Japanese: N4~N3 is a plus, or can communicate, read document at a basic level, but not a musthave requirement.
- Company’s overall headcount (All, Local and Foreigners): 17 people (2 Japanese, 15 Vietnamese).
- Allowance: Lunch + Phone/Commuting: 1,030,000vnd per month.
- Japanese Proficiency: 500,000vnd 3,500,000vnd per month (if he/she passes the exam of the next level after joining the company).
- Compulsory social insurance on full salary.
- Day off & Holiday: Sat&Sun, Public holidays, Company holidays (3 days more per year), Birthday leave, Annual leaves up to 40 days.
- Work fromhome policy: once per 2 weeks (can apply after joining the company at least 6 months).
- Annual health checkup, company trip, salary review once per year, bonus at least once per year (now is twice per year).
* Interview process:
- Number of interviews (round): 1 round.
- A writing test (IQ test & Coding test) in 30 minutes.
- Interview with Japanese manager and Vietnamese leader.