• Sales/ Marketing Activities
- Develop client base and archive Sale target
- Generate leads and enquiries
- Conduct sales visits, marketing calls and marketing presentations
- Maintain relationship with consultant and investment& planning Dept of territories
- Developing Builders and Distributors in existing territories
• Follow Up activities (before sales)
- Follow up with sales enquiries: Prepare estimate, quotation & proposal, information for bidding
- Contract negotiations (price and terms)
- Project Schedule planning and forecast (with Project Engineer)
- Package subcontract works if necessary
• Follow Up activities (after sales)
- Monitor master schedules and deliveries (to follow up with client)
- Prepare and coordinate customer visit
- Monitor change orders and variations / make contract addendums and price variation accordingly.
- University graduation in the field of Civil/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience in Sales of Construction or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office, Auto Cad and computer skills.
- Good English communication.
* Working location:
Thailand: Kwang Huaykwang, Khet Huaykwang, Bangkok, Thailand.