- Lead team in audit fieldwork at client sites.
- Supervise and advise team members to conduct audit effectively and timely.
- Finalize audit agenda, audit reporting and review audit working papers of whole team.
- Participate in advisory jobs on Due Diligence for M&A, Valuation.
- Support managers for other advisory jobs or emerging tasks.
- Maintain good relationship with client.
- Report to Manager for incurred matters or supports.
- Background in accounting/audit/finance
- Experience from 03 to 05 years in auditing. In your application, please mention your expected position.
- Good command of English/and or Korean is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional qualification in Accounting/Auditing/Finance is a plus
- Focus career path on audit and advisory sectors
- To be trained on audit procedures, audit risks and responses
- Opportunity to deal with different Tax matters in order to advise client
- Opportunity to participate in, learn and to be trained on advisory job such as Due
* Diligence for M&A, Valuation etc:
- Good salary and performance bonus beside 13th month salary for competent employee.
- Friendly and open environment.