As a DevOps, you will participate in product development at both the development stage and operation phase, ensuring functionality, security, speed, user optimization, etc.
● Develop and deploy Online Booking applications
● Build and maintain the whole infrastructure system
● Monitor all metrics of the system to ensure it is stable, high scalability, and top secure
● Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services in the AWS Cloud environment.
● Work with development teams to enable a continuous integration, continuous deployment environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
● Automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Docker.
● Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production instances.
● Are great at solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing E-Commerce.
● Other tasks will be assigned by the manager.