Who we are?
An innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
The Liaison Office (LLO) team is dedicated to ensuring our products are produced of the highest quality, delivered when we need them, and manufactured with partners who share our commitment to elevating the world. Not only do we manage the production of great products, we also build great relationships.
Our merchandising teams work closely with vendor partners and internal teams to drive product excellence, manage costs, and build positive relationships cross-functionally.
A day in the life:
- Report to and support the Production Manager to manage production from BUY confirmation to shipment
- Manage the BUY to negotiate the best delivery with vendors. Analyze the capacity and capability of vendors to make sure they can deliver the right product on time
- Take the lead in resolving any potential and current issues with a cross-functional team to minimize the impact and manage on-time delivery
- Manage production process, which including WIP, PO management, and WWMT
- Proceed time and action validation and manage liability management
- Prepare the past due date and delay reason code report
- Work closely with our local and global Quality teams to ensure that our social compliance and quality standards are adhered to, and goals are met, and communicate delivery statuses and issues to appropriate SSC counterparts in a timely and concise manner
- Manage the shipment booking and shipping process with vendors
- Train the vendors on production and logistics policies, processes and IT systems; roll out new processes and systems to assigned vendors as needed;
- Visit factories for production tracking, validate production planning, output & efficiency
- Connect with Merchandising team to match up data on the cost sheet with efficiency and capacity and attend the quarterly vendors review meetings