- Support the business planning cycle of Supply Chain (including Procurement) within the assigned units for the Strategic Plan, Final Budget and Latest Estimates.
- Lead and coordinate the analysis of internal and external Supply Chain movements / benchmarks, and forecast future supply chain trends and impact on the business.
- Provide advice and guidance, and influence/strengthen decision making in Supply Chain. Lead analysis to provide the financial impact of Supply Chain decisions on the P&L.
- Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative performance of the Supply Chain department, and communicate this insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting including commentary.
- Ensure risks and opportunities are managed throughout the year; and taken into account in significant decisions.
- Play a key role in the decision making process for Supply Chain decisions (investments, divestments, procurement agreements). Co-lead projects from financial/control perspective related to Capex, opex and post audits.
- Analyse Production, Procurement, Logistics spend and provide appropriate challenge. Partner with the plant management in efforts for cost savings / reduction.
- Champion the efficiency and effectiveness of all related financial and business processes, measuring and reporting on improvements
Personal qualifications / competencies
- Business Partnering: Ability to support and challenge the business and the stakeholders to raise standards in key decision areas, taking a forward-looking view and high emotional intelligence to help articulate different options and influence decisions.
- Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision and a positive attitude
- Leadership skills: able to foster collaboration, motivate, engage and mentor other members and develop people
- Self-starter / can adapt well to change and embrace continuous learning and personal development.
- Teamwork - Ability to lead / contribute to cross functional projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizational abilities; multitasking; the capacity to work under pressure; time management skills: ability to work under tight deadlines