Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội, Hà Nội
Toàn thời gian
Đăng nhập để xem mức lương
Mô tả công việc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts of future talent needs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for vacant positions, provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans (job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, job fairs, etc…)
- Complete TA Dashboard and reports to track performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Play a key role in Talent Acquisition activities including but not limited to critical talent mapping, success factor recruitment module, employer branding…
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies. Manage the procurement with them and evaluate their performance based on KPIs set
- Implement employer branding initiatives, including support in Talent Programs across levels
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business, IT or relevant degree
- 3-5 years in Talent Acquisition related roles, preferably in the Internet/Gaming/Fintech/E-commerce Industry;
- Experience in headhunters/executive search firms is a huge plus
- Recruitment and Selection: Generates a pool of potential and capable candidate for current and future recruitment needs of the organization; uses the appropriate selection methods and assessment tools to choose the qualified candidate for any position
- Business Acumen: Understand the destination and strategies of the Company, as well as the internal and external forces that influence the organization and its customers.
- Communication : Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Building Partnerships: Identify opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Technology Savvy: Proficient in the use of technology, social media and job boards
- Independent, active and result-oriented
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Analytical, resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask and work within timeline