Be in charge for all marketing activities of all member companies in NAN Group and its alliances and partners, included:
- Directly manage a team of marketing subordinators to execute the Integrated Marketing tactical plan for the whole company.
- Develop Corporate Marketing Concept and Topic for each year and period, define Mission and Vision that fit to specific phases of development and company’s objectives
- Translate all partner and alliance’s global marketing strategy into local activities in consistence with their short term and long term target and strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing budgets, campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities. Oversee new and ongoing market trend activities.
- Manage Marketing and Design team to execute effective marketing and communication activities for the whole Group.
- Assist Top Managers with Strategic Business Planning, report to Shareholders and Investors…
- Previous working experience working as a Marketing Manager at least 3 years, priority in F&B/ Feed companies
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, written, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical data driven problem solver
Work location: Ho Chi Minh City