These are the minimum requirements:
- Going to graduate or a fresh graduate from a 4 year university program;
- At least 6 months -1 year of experience in tutoring, customer service, leading, or relevant work (preferably at study abroad consultancy companies or youth camp/soft skills/development programs)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and Vietnamese – IETLS 6.0 and above. Cmpaz Projects are run mostly in English, but emails and communications with parents might be mostly in Vietnamese.
- Proficient computer skills including excel, word and powerpoint and video editing software is a plus
- Able to work on some weekends and evenings for events and meeting with global team
As a prospective Cmpaz Project Intern, you are:
- Purpose-driven and passionate – you are motivated to be and do the best.
- Curious and innovative, just like our students
- Willingness to learn and work hard
You will get:
- Substantial growth opportunity, joining an early-stage international start-up founded by veteran leaders from TOP 500 Global companies like Unilever, P&G, etc.
- Online and offline networking and mentoring opportunities with high profile mentors, advisors, founders
- Commitment to development and growth: 6 month assessment and career mentoring by supervisors.
- Opportunity to advance to full time position at the end of 6 month
- Update the student operation processes, initiating student engagement ideas and Cmpaz alumni programs;
- Organize student engagement events and online campaigns and offline events together with Marketing/Sales.