- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Having experience in doing IT/software projects in the position of leader, sub-leader.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Experience with SQL or MySQL, query profiling and optimization.
- Familiarity with or specialize in some technologies such as Java, Python or other backend programming languages.
- Have leadership skills, training skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
# Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance, Technical certificate allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff wit children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
# Company activities
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)