1. Assist GM to audit FMCG sales strategy, specific sales plan and sales forecast.
2. Assist GM to control sales budget, expenses, scope and target to create a balanced development.
3. Collecting various FMCG market information, and providing to GM.
4. Advise GM to formulate and improvement of sales policies, regulations, and systems so that they can continue to adapt to the development of the market.
5. Assist GM to audit our company products and brand promotion programs.
6. Deal with the matters assigned by the GM, and follow up all departments to finish the related tasks on time.
7. Responsible for the follow-up and reply of matters assigned by the headquarters.
8. Reserve as company cadre for this purpose in the future.
9. Other tasks assigned by GM.
1. College degree or above, proficient at listening, speaking and reading in Chinese and English.
2. More than 5 years of work experience, more than 3 years of experience as the executive of FMCG related industries; Familiar with local market.
3. Logical, systematic thinking, with strong attentiveness and problem solving capabilities.
4. Rich experiences in team management, marketing planning, and overall implementation.
5. Have experience in both traditional trade and modern trade; Familiar with terminal business operations of FMCG products in modern and traditional trade channels.
6. Have a strong ability to implement plans, can adapt to challenging work.
7. Must comply with the corporate principles of employing people with integrity and morality.
8. Accept the business trip across Vietnam as requested.
Địa điểm làm việc: 2nd Floor, No. 506 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 04, District 3, Hochiminh City