PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To monitor and manage HR/Admin team and ensure all HR/Admin activities run smoothly;
- To provide partnership support and suitable people solutions for the company in short and long term
I. HR Management
1. HR Management procedures and policies: set up and develop HR management system in compliance with the Labour Laws;
2. Implement HR projects like job grade, E-unite project, HR Initiatives, etc. for vision 2020/ 2025.
- To establish manpower planning for company to be in line with business strategy and plan;
- To recruit the qualified employee within designated timeframe;
- To review application/resume, interview job applicants, evaluate applicant skills, make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications and complete the employment;
- To design and conduct new employee orientation program.
4. Compensation and benefit
- To set up and advise the appropriate salary structure for company
- To design, to implement and to administrate the compensation and benefits program
- To manage the performance assessment of employee for compensation and benefit and employee development
- To develop, recommend, implement and administer compensation and benefits systems and programs which support pay for performance and meet other defined objectives.
5. Training & development:
- To conduct research on employee development programs and activities
- To conduct training needs analysis. Uses results to design, plan and develop the training program
- To administer and manage the training database
6. Employee Relationship
- To build up and maintain good relationships and good understanding with all staff via effective communication and activities;
- To review and revise employee rules and regulations
- To control employees to in line with rules and regulations of the Companies
7. Human resource administration
- To administer and manage employee contracts, personal documents system;
- To manage and implement employee social, health and unemployment insurance;
- To manage and file all records of office staff and operating staff systematically, fully and to keep such records updated regularly.
II. Admin Management:
- Office Management:
- General management in Hanoi, HCMC and other offices (if any) including renovation.
- Company activities:
- Company outings, meetings, seminars, events, teambuilding, etc...
2. Company asset/Personal/Health care insurances:
- To liaise with insurance company or broker for loss and damage;
- To prepare documents to claim for loss and damage;
- To fill and make reports on insurance.
3. Legal company documents:
- To follow up investment license and other legal documents for all offices, depots;
- To keep and fill legal company documents;
- To certify company document.
- Visa and work permit for local and expatriates:
III. To implement other works as authorized by BOM